Keeping up with the Latest Happenings at the FCC, Capitol Hill, and Beyond
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EDT
As the Obama Administration winds down, the FCC has moved forward with a series of Internet-related initiatives in quick succession including new rules impacting Lifeline and Open Internet and proposed privacy rules. Please join us as we discuss the latest orders and NPRMs, how they intersect, and how the new rules and proposals will impact your business. We will also discuss the reaction on Capitol Hill and an interesting regulatory matter involving Facebook and India and how it relates to the U.S.
- Privacy NPRM, presented by Christin McMeley
- Transparency & disclosure, presented by K.C. Halm & Adam Shoemaker
- Capitol Hill update, presented by Kim Bayliss & Steve Perry
- Broadband Lifeline, presented by Danielle Frappier
- Zero Rating – Facebook’s India Experience and Beyond, presented by Mike Sloan
MODERATOR: Jim Tomlinson
This is the latest in DWT’s series of webinars focusing on legal developments and insight on the Open Internet Rules.
Join the conversation on social media: #DWTOpenInternet
1.0 CLE credits pending